Followers

Monday, July 1, 2013

Change of Mind

Hi everyone! I've been thinking of quitting blogging so that's why i haven't posted in a while... I haven't stopped creating though. I have made many wonderful creations and I'm learning a lot from all these video tutorials. Actually here are some of the many cards I have created:
Sets
Interlocking Backdrops
Home Sweet Home

Sets
Flutter By
Sets
Critters at the Dog Park

I made all of these using Lawn Fawn sets. I find them cute and simple enough to use and the sentiments are just adorable! You can also find these cards on my Flickr account...I just got an account ( Anu.bis - my username) I have also made other cards but haven't got the chance to upload them.
 Just to fill you in more, there are 2 more topics I want to cover. One is the Spectrum Noir markers. They are a brand of alcohol markers and I had recently got some. I have around 5/6 sets. The markers come in sets of 6 and 24. The sets of 24 are special sets such as brights and pastels... none of the markers double so if you want a color you won't get any repeats or you will have to buy a specific set.I really like these markers and they blend nicely too.
Also, I am taking Online card classes this summer.
His & Hers
The teachers of Summer Card Camp 2 are Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire. But of course there are many other guest designers too. It is an interactive card class and the classes will start Monday, July 8th. It's a 3 week card class with new things to learn everyday! I can't wait and you should join too! Plus, they're giving out a lot of discounts!
Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting,
Anushka